All our blocks are sourced from various stone quarry’s in England. We use four different types of stone for our fireplaces.
Once you have chosen your selected stone type and design then the manufacturing process starts:
1) Stone blasted from the quarry
2) Stone blocks arriving at our yard
3) Primary saw cuts raw quarried rock into slabs
4) Secondary saw cuts sawn slabs into millimetre perfect ﬁreplace sections
5) Fireplace pieces then go to our time served stone masons which are then hand-carved to your chosen design
If you would like to purchase a product from English Stone Fireplaces please contact us and we will put you in touch with your local retailer.
All retailers have been selected by English Stone Fireplaces for their quality of workmanship in supplying and fitting the fireplaces and hearths that we supply them.
Our retailers can also offer supply and installation of stoves, insets, flu lining and any other of your fireplace needs.